Saturday, October 17, 2009

the check point.

So As I Stated Previously, The Two Sample Shirts From China Arrived This Week. What I Did Was I Went Around Campus Approaching Random People And Asking There Honest Opinion Of How The T-Shirts Felt Material Wise And If They Also Felt It Was Good Quality. For The Most Part Everybody Was Happy With The Sample. The Only Discrepancies People Had Were That: The Arm Length For The MEN's Shirt Was TOO SHORT And The Length Of The Men's Shirt Need To Be A Little Longer Also. Later That Evening I Had My Friend Kaelin Try On The Woman's Sample Shirt. Kaelin Usually Wears A SMALL Sized Shirt And The Sample Is A Medium. I Had My Other Friend Whitney Try On The Old inspiration Shirt In Medium To See The Difference. Whitney Is Wearing A Medium Version Of The Old inspiration Tee. We Came To The Conclusion That The Sample Tee Is Much Better Than The Old But You All Can Judge Yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment