Thursday, August 6, 2009

christian x inspiration.


Mr. Motley. First Day I Touched Down On Berea's Campus I Was Mad. I Was Like This Is Where Im Going To Spend 4 Years At. This Small Country Town...smh...Anyway I Walk Into The Gym I Was A Little Fresh Something Lite You Know Me Lol...Sike Nah I Had On A Run DMC Shirt x Levis Denim(Always Levis) x Nike Blazers And A NY Mets Fitted. Christian Spotted Me Out Like "Ok I See You With The Run DMC" He Seemed To Be A Cool Person. Anyway Christian Is A Senior At My School About To Graduate In December. Hes ODee Cool And Really Good With Spoken Word. Hes A Huge Supporter Of The Movement And I Think It Goes Hand in Hand With His Spoken Word. See When I First Started inspiration I Had Color Shirts. 12 To Be Exact Motley Got One of The Colored Ones.Look Out For Motley Hes Going To Be Somebody Important.

No comments:

Post a Comment